Saturday, February 9, 2008

A date away from bombers

My girlfriend Hazel and I are celebrating our 29th month as a couple today. I can't imagine how lucky I am to have her as my girlfriend. I'm still up right now at around 1:30 in the morning because of a text message that Hazel got while we are planning on where our date will be. The text message goes like this:

I'm CA R. Diaz ng isaf, pls. Help me 2 publish s lahat na tao pu2nta sa nabanggit
kong lugar, tomorrow phil. Time 11am. Plan A. LRT BACLARAN TERMINAL,
PLAN B. TUTBAN MALL, PLAN C. UNIWIDE QUIAPO, PLAN E. ROBINSON MALATE,
PAKI ADVICE NAMAN S MGA MAMAMAYAN NG MANILAWAG CLA PUNTA MUNA S MGA
LUGAR NA YAN KC SA INTEL.
Report namin pasabogin yan bkas para maligawang isyo sa senado 2ngkol kay Lozada.
Tanx. Pls. Pass
Whew! That was a bit long... We decided not to go anywhere near this places as a safety precaution. That's why our date later will be around Quezon city. However, I won't name the place for security reasons. Hahaha...

No comments: