Sunday, February 10, 2008

Savor the moment


Sooooo juicy and tasty....


That's Classic Savory Chicken.



That's the way I like it!

In order to escape the bomb treats in Manila, Hazel and I decided to have our date at SM North EDSA. After hours of strolling and buying gifts for Hazel's doctors (she's a medical representative). Unlike our usual dates wherein we normally eat pasta or pizza, we decided to have an early dinner at The Classic Savory Chicken. We ordered set meal A for two, which includes lumpiang shanghai, pancit, two cups of rice and 1/2 chicken.


I love the taste of the chicken because of its juiciness. Hazel didn’t like the taste of the ice tea that we ordered because according to her “It tastes like the ice tea of Wendy’s which includes calamansi.” We were so full after we emptied our plates, that it takes us another five minute or so before we asked for the bill. After that, we transferred to Trinoma just across SM North and found ourselves at the breathtaking landscape of Trinoma’s garden where we stayed and talked about all the things that transpired the past few weeks.


I really like the feeling of being in love and being with the woman that I love. I'm so happy at our bonding moments. Whenever the thought of how long we've been "lovers" (hehehe) came into my mind, I just can't hide the smile on my face.


No comments: