Thursday, February 14, 2008

Why I don’t have a date every Valentine’s day. . .

Happy heart’s day to all of you!

Here in the Philippines, February 14 is a big day for all the lovers here in the Philippines, including me of course. A lot of people packed the malls and restaurants during this day, but as for myself, I always go home early during this day. Why? I don’t set any dates every Valentine’s Day. Even if I have a very lovely girlfriend, I don’t date her.

Why?

Because it’s Ate Tessa’s birthday today. She will celebrate her birthday with her friends and our relatives. So, I always go home early to help them prepare for her birthday. I will also surprised her with a wrist watch from Tomato. Furthermore, almost all the best restaurants and even fast food chains are full of “lovers”. I’m not the kind of person who loves to be like everybody. Those so called “lovers” dates each other and do some public display of affection on the side just to let their love ones know how much they love them.

And then what?

After a few days, they will have a public display of their quarrels and shout at each other in a public place. Hazel and I agreed to have our date on Saturday.

Happy 25th Birthday Ate Tessa! May God continue to shower you with His blessings. Thank you for being a good sister to me and also for being my mom. I love you Ate!

No comments: