Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm Back


content="Microsoft Word 12">

After almost a 2-year hiatus in blogging, I’m now officially back.

First of all, I would like to greet everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope that you all enjoyed the holiday season. My new year’s resolution this 2010 is to blog at least twice a week. I will tackle anything under the sun, especially my favorite topics: sports, politics, family and my love life (blush).

I suddenly feel the urged to write again as I’ve been doing four years ago when I was still a Communication Arts student in Letran and the sports editor of our school paper The LANCE. Those were the days that I have to deal with the deadline set by our editor-in-chief. There were a lot of sleepless nights wherein I do my research work so that I would have a great article in my column “In the NICK of time”. I miss all of these things, and so I will resume my writing career thru this blog. Hehehe…

I took up Communication Arts because my dream was to become a sportscaster or o sports writer. As of now, that dream is still a dream that I hope someday will become a reality. Who knows? Maybe thru this blog, I will be discovered by my idol, Quinito “The Dean” Henson. After all, I also work in the Philippine Star, wherein he is a columnist.

No comments: